RAJDEEP has involved in providing our clients with a wind range of Air pollution control system and Vacuum Conveying System to maintain the clean & green environment.
Our Proven Capabilities in Air Pollution Control System:
- Successful installation of Dust Extraction System - 100 m3/hr to 300000 m3/hr gas volume.
- Successful installation of Bag Filter for high temperature application.
- Bag House for flue gas cleaning.
Dust Extraction System
After dust-filled air has been captured by a dry dust collection system, it must be separated, collected, and disposed of. The dust collector separates dust particles from the airstream and discharges cleaned air either into the atmosphere or back into the workplace.
Necessity for Dust Collectors
Cleaning dust from the air is necessary to :
- Reduce employee exposure to dust
- Comply with health and air emission standards
- Reduce nuisance and dust exposure to neighbors
- Recover valuable products from the air
Types of Dust Collectors
- Cyclone separators separate dust from gas streams using a combination of forces, such as centrifugal, gravitational, and inertial. These forces move the dust to an area where the forces exerted by the gas stream are minimal. The separated dust is moved by gravity into a hopper, where it is temporarily stored.
- Cyclone separators are use for cyclonic action to separate dust particles from the gas stream. In a typical cyclone, the dust gas stream enters at an angle and is spun rapidly. The centrifugal force created by the circular flow throws the dust particles toward the wall of the cyclone. After striking the wall, these particles fall into a hopper located underneath.
- Cyclone separators create a dual vortex to separate coarse from fine dust. The main vortex spirals downward and carries most of the coarser dust particles. The inner vortex created near the bottom of the cyclone, spirals upward and carries finer dust particles.
Advantages and Disadvantages - Cyclone Separator
- Have no moving parts
- Can be used as pre cleaners to remove coarser particulates and reduce load on more efficient dust collectors
- Can be designed to remove a specific size range of particles
- Have low collection efficiency for irrespirable particulates
- Suffer decreased efficiency if gas viscosity or gas density increases
- Are susceptible to erosion
- Have drastically reduced efficiency due to reduction in airflow rate
- Cannot process sticky dust
Rajdeep's in-house scrubber range for Air Pollution Control is comprehensive, enabling selection of the most cost-effective solution to any dust controller or air cleaning problem, large or small. System are design manufactured and supplied as turnkey installation with full after-sales services, we offer i-house scrubber design with the most widely used being the Dynamic Scrubber. The Dynamic Scrubber offers>99.5% dust collection efficiency in the 1-2u range. It is ideally suited to general dust collection on medium to high dust loads.
- Proven design.
- Very low cost for high efficiency.
- Integral self-cleaning fan.
- Low maintenance.
- Low water consumption.
Bag Filter/Bag House/Dust Collector/Dust Extraction System
- In bag houses, individual bags are supported by a metal cage, which is fastened onto a cell plate at the top of the bag house. Dirty gas enters from the bottom of the bag house and flows from outside to inside the bags. The metal cage prevents collapse of the bag.
- Bags are cleaned by a short burst of compressed air injected through a common manifold over a row of bags. The compressed air is accelerated by a venturi nozzle mounted at the top of the bag. Since the duration of the compressed-air burst is short (0.1s), it acts as a rapidly moving air bubble, traveling through the entire length of the bag and causing the bag surfaces to flex. This flexing of the bags breaks the dust cake, and the dislodged dust falls into a storage hopper below.
- Reverse-jet dust collectors can be operated continuously and cleaned without interruption of flow because the burst of compressed air is very small compared with the total volume of dusty air through the collector. Because of this continuous-cleaning feature, reverse-jet dust collectors are usually not compartmentalized.
- The short cleaning cycle of reverse-jet collectors reduces recirculation and redeposit of dust. These collectors provide more complete cleaning and reconditioning of bags than shaker or reverse-air cleaning methods. Also, the continuous-cleaning feature allows them to operate at higher air-to-cloth ratios, so the space requirements are lower.
Cartridge/Pleat Type Filter
- Cartridge collectors are another commonly used type of dust collector. Unlike bag house collectors in which the filtering media is woven or felt bags, this type of collector employs perforated metal cartridges that contain a pleated, nonwoven filtering media. Due to its pleated design, the total filtering surface area is greater than in a conventional bag of the same diameter, resulting in reduced air to media ratio, pressure drop, and overall collector size.
- Cartridge collectors are available in continuous duty designs. In the continuous duty design, the cartridges are cleaned by the conventional pulse-jet cleaning system.
Available in a wide variety of media and end fixture configurations:
- Dia. 150 x 1000 mm long Dia. | 150 x 2000 mm long Dia. | 225 x 500 mm long
- Dia. 225 x 1000 mm long Dia. | 325 x 500 mm long Dia. | 325 x 1000 mm long
Advantages and Disadvantages – Bag Filter/Dust Collector/Dust Extraction
- Have a high collection efficiency of dust
- Can have high air-to-cloth ratio (0.8 to 1.4 m3/min/m2)
- Have increased efficiency and minimal residual dust buildup due to aggressive cleaning action
- Can clean continuously
- Can use strong woven bags
- Have lower bag wear
- Have small size and fewer bags because of high air-to-cloth ratio
- Some designs allow bag changing without entering bag house
- Have low pressure drop for equivalent collection efficiencies
- Require use of dry compresses air
- May not be used readily in high temperatures unless special fabrics are used
- Cannot be used if high moisture content or humidity levels are present in the exhaust gases
Vacuum Conveying System
The Vacuum conveying system is unique dry material transfer system for dust free applications. It helps avoid human touch. The vacuum transfer system is used in Food, Pharmaceutical, Agro Chemical, Sugar Industries and chemical. The system is use full for inline milling, sifting, blending, loading and unloading.
Total Discharge no Retention.
No segregation or degradation of Product.
No tool needed for opening & cleaning.
Transfer can be entirely automatic to evade the manual handling of the material
Fully automatic system, with timing controls
Automatic air blow back system for filter cleaning.